Meet Lisa Jackson
I am passionate about creating memorable ceremonies that are as unique as you are. I’m bursting with creative ideas, a good listener, value confidentiality and am organised and reliable. But above all, I’d like you to feel that you’re having fun while planning your special event.
- I have a Certificate in Marriage & Family Celebrancy from the Fellowship of Professional Celebrants (in partnership with The UK College of Celebrancy).
- In May 2017 The Sunday Times included me in The Alternative Rich List aka The Enriched List as being someone who has led a life that has been ‘rich in experience, rich in spirit, rich in life’, an honour I shared with the likes of Virginia ‘Born Free’ McKenna, Banksy and David Attenborough.
- I hold a first-class BA degree in English, Psychology and Linguistics.
- I love public speaking and have been a regular speaker at the Vitality Show, Be:FIT and The National Running Show, and have lectured to midwives at five major London hospitals.
- I am an accomplished writer, having written three best-selling books: Adore Yourself Slim, Running Made Easy and Your Pace Or Mine? which have received very favourable Amazon reviews. Your Pace or Mine? was published in 2016. It won an award at the 2017 Running Awards and reached #1 in the ‘Running & Jogging’ category on Amazon in March 2017.
- I worked as a journalist on Cosmopolitan magazine before spending 11 years on Zest, a health and fitness magazine. I am currently Contributing Editor on Women’s Running magazine, and articles I’ve written have been published in, among others, The Independent, The Guardian, Prima, Psychologies, RED, Mumsnet, Top Santé, Healthy and Runner’s World.
- I have a Certificate, Diploma and Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis from the London College of Clinical Hypnosis, one of the UK’s best-known hypnotherapy colleges.
I very much look forward to working with you to create your ceremony, your way.